Monday, April 7, 2014

Rainy day in Georgia

Rainy season here on the Hooch. Praying for all effected by today's stormy weather. Little BW is curled beside me on the couch.  She hates storms.  Good news: our cars aren't yellow any longer.

Did church with my baby boys yesterday.  We sang hymns, did interpretative dances, prayed, and raised our hands over our hands.  Very ecumenical.  We even did some napping.  Just like church.
Just ask Duke Boy. 

Got to visit a pediatrician's office for the first time in about 15 years.  Maybe longer.  She was very kind and attentive to Hedgie Girl's questions.  I remember firing  her first pediatrician. He was very rude and condescending  to me one day after I had a particularly rough night with a child, who slept lousy for the first two years of her life. thus my "good baby" story.  People would ask about Hedgie Girl--"is she a good baby"  aka does she sleep all night?  My response:  "Well she hasn't robbed any gas stations but if you're asking does she sleep at night--No".  It was good to see a new generation of doctoring at work. 

Weekend weather afforded lots of good outdoor time--got some things planted and moved around.  God is now watering them.  Gardening is so much more fun than the treadmill.

Peace to all from the Hooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment