Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Spooky views

My porch got new pants so we can't sit on him for 48 hours.  They look great.  Barn red.  Love it.  Didn't think about my patriotic theme when I was picking.  White shirt and sky blue hat.  He's very cool.  So excited to get to put furniture on him after tomorrow. 

I did a health fair at MeadWestvaco for 2 days.  What nice people.  I've gone there for 3 years and never cease to be amazed at how happy and friendly they all are to me and to each other.  Thanks for the good vibes--especially helpful when you've gotten up at 4:30 to be there by 6 AM. 

BW's mommy had to be put to sleep.  Very sad for her family, who are my family.  We love you guys and you are in our prayers. 

Does anybody know what tomorrow is?  I'm thinking it'd be a great day to send my blog closer to 10,000 views.  Tell your friends to take a look.  I need about 300 hits.  Let's do it before Halloween.
Spooky!!
wanted to share this cute pix of my family despite their choice of attire

No comments:

Post a Comment