Monday, August 26, 2013

Amazing grace on the Hooch

Amazingly calm--amazing grace--despite my FUNdraiser tomorrow. Hedgie Boy has handled all the catering and I haven't called the caterer myself at all.  Amazing...you know the rest of the song.
Have my list to work today.  Hoping and praying all will go as planned.

Did a couple of creative things this weekend.  Forgot the carpenters rule of cut one and measure twice--I always get that wrong...I can't event type it in order!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Miraculous discovery---upholstery tacks--they cover a world of sin and are far superior to staples.  Took an old ottoman of 28+ years and made it new again.  Lots of fun after the amazing discovery...before that not so much...the material was on 40% off at Hancock Fabrics.
after--miracle tacks

before***
so much for my calm spirit.  I can't make these pictures do what I want---auuugggghhhh
 
You get the idea.
Peace, love, and cash for the PI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment