Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh Deer!!!!

House quiet. Birds singing. Coffee good. God watered for me last night. 

Well, the ones still with me.  Went out of town Friday. Came back Saturday night.  Walked around my back garden Sunday morning.  Whoa--where are my Hostas?  My beautiful pot of Caladiums--spp?? i before u except after deer?  Wait 2 beautiful pots of Caladiums . What? no Airplane plants or pots of wild violets tediously collected by Duke Boy before spraying our pea gravel in the spring. 

No deer here since the flood of 2003.  Prior to that nothing much for them to eat.  It's sun up now but I'm afraid to look out. What if all my beautiful hydrangeas are gone?  Time to get the Liquid Fence.

Double N was no help with this intruder.  He probably walked around with her rubbing all 4 of her legs.   Rock Man says it was a doe, he saw her outside his fence--IN Between our yards--didn't think to shoo her away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hostas don't like me away but I didn't plan for them to leave me so suddenly.
 Life lessons in the garden. 

Praying for Dear  Friends, not the 4 legged type, who are struggling with life and death.
You are on my heart. 
Last memories of my patio garden--Hostas WERE directly behind this pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment