Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blueberries, Hydrangeas, and trips down the Hooch

Gorgeous Saturday.  Blueberries fresh picked on my yogurt. Gardenia on the mantle sweetening my living room.  Double N companioning me around the yard while I talk to my hydrangeas. 

Next door, Rock Man gets ready to host a trip from the dam to our connected back yards.  The grill will fire up for their meal soon.  Safe journey to all --the Hooch is high and swift today.

Happy Birthday to little Emily.  She will party with her friends at the jumpy place today . She is 4 and the big sister to little Ryan. They both had rough starts at birth but who would know it now to see them.  Thanks God.

Tripping south later today to visit more family.  Safe travel to me and all others on the road today.

This family, minus the big guy in the middle who is deployed now, is who I'm looking forward to seeing today.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you are coming down for a visit. Safe travels south. See you later!

    ReplyDelete