Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ramblings from the Hooch

Long day today.  I haven't posted in so long that I forgot my password.

 My booth at Bluffton Antiques is full of lots of good stuff.  Worth the drive even from Malaysia!

 My fundraiser with all the cupcakes was wonderful.  Thanks to all of you who helped. 

Who saw "Coma" last nite on A&E.  I read that book way back when and remember feeling terrified.  I felt the same way last night but couldn't turn it off.  I don't remember the last time I watched something with that sinister element. How brave I am! 

Currently reading a Jodi Piccoult book, Lone Wolf.  She is such a great writer.  My Kindle wouldn't work this morning and I was really upset because I only have a few chapters left.  Tonight it's glowing again, hurrah.  Of course, that's a good reason to stick to the book--the one made with paper.

A fun moment this week linking up with a friend I haven't seen in nearly 30 years.  Technology is so great--when it's work.  Hey Kay.  Look forward to more fun connections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment