Thursday, August 23, 2012

Living creatively

Live creatively, friends.  If someone falls into sin, forgivingly restore him, saving your critical comments for yourself.  You might be needing forgivenes before the day's out....Each of you must take responsibilty for doing the creative best you can with your own. life.
                    Selections from Galatians 6:1-5  The Message

                                       Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
                                                                 Proverbs 18:21  NKJV
This week I'm preparing for my annual fundraiser for my office.  I believe the above scripture are good wisdom for the stressfilled moments of the next few days.

The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are. 
                                          C.S. Lewis
  I express stress through lack of sleep, over eating, and bossiness.  Others have less kind words for the way I behave. I am fortunate that I live in a circle of wise friends as recommended by C.S.Lewis.  My circle has offered prayers, encouragement, reminders of how things are alway fun at these...,plus they've sold tickets, begged for door prizes, and will show up next week to help cook, decorate, serve, and clean up. 

Then it will be nap time and not even Sunday.  Hurrah!!

                                                    Jesus loves me, this I KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment