Thursday, July 19, 2012

The season of presence

Georgia, the Eurasian country, has joined the audience.  I greet you as a fellow Georgian. I have lost count of countries--I think it's 30 now.  This makes me smile. 

Yesterday was a sad and wonderful time to be with a beloved friend and co worker and her family. ( We are also kin through our husbands.) Her husband died and everyone gathered for support and comfort.  I am so fortunate to work for the Pastoral Institute where everyone knows there are days when the only way to be a good employee is to be there for friends and family in times of  joy and sorrow.   

This morning I've got to rush out and set the sprinklers since all the rain went another direction yesterday. 

Peace to all on this Thursday.  Let it rain down like a gentle river.

No comments:

Post a Comment