Friday, July 20, 2012

Prayers for Colorado

Praying for the victims of the shootings in Colorado today.  So sad for those just trying to grab some final summer time fun at the movies. 

Missed the rain here again yesterday.  Hoping it will come. The grasshoppers seem to grow larger as the rain continues to evade my gardens.  There were about 5 waiting on my front sidewalk last night when I got home.  I was happy to not see them chopping my plants.  I am a hopper stomper so I danced the jig into my house trying to get rid of the pesky critters.  I have a lily in a pot--it has a bloom and they've eaten all my others so I'm hoping to see at least this one open. 

Praying for my friend as she says her good-byes to her husband today. 

Peace to all and prayers for the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment