Friday, April 13, 2012

Valley High Rocks

     Missed blogging this morning because I was in a tizzy to get to a health fair.  I'm guessing that's an oxymoron or maybe just a plain ole one. I wasn't thrilled about having to spend more morning inside on such a lovely day but after spending three hours talking with teenagers and watching them walk in groups, I was really glad I went.
      Some of them looked so grown up that I thought they were teachers and I had to ask them if they were students.  Everyone I met today was totally respectful and kind to me and their peers.  Sparky, the little fire truck dog ,was squirting people with his fire hose while pretending he was going to take their picture.  It was all very good natured fun .  Thanks Valley High for the great experience today.

1 Timothy 4:12
International Standard Version (©2008)
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example for other believers in your speech, behavior, love, faithfulness, and purity."

No comments:

Post a Comment