Monday, March 19, 2012

Where shall it be?

     I need to create a garden venue for counseling.  It's way too pretty to sit inside a building today.  After church last night I did a little speed gardening rather than getting on the treadmill.  I managed to clean the creeping fig off my side steps before it got too dark.  Actually that's probably the best time to do it since you don't have to see all the little black spiders that are just waiting to jump into your shorts and make a new home.  Speed gardening this morning will consist of watering all the beautiful blooming things that are creating this spring celebration for my eyeballs and nose.  I am thinking this is a good day to forget my contacts and wear my glasses, that way I won't want to claw my eyes out by my last appointment this evening.

  " My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.  When shall I come and behold the face of God."
                                                                      Psalm 42.2

   I believe I shall behold it in my garden and in the faces of those I meet today.  Where will your "shall" be today??

No comments:

Post a Comment