Friday, March 2, 2012

New life

     Another rough weather day in our area.  March is doing its lion thing I guess?  81 degrees?? Wow.  I finally planted my lettuce and spinach in big pots just yesterday so maybe I'll have enough to make a big salad by this time next week with rain and warmth---not too much warmth for lettuce.  It felt so good to dig in the dirt and be in my yard for a little while before going to  a long day of seeing clients.  I always forget how relaxing it is just to be outside doing some piddling.  If you garden then you know what I mean.  Now when I look onto my back porch the pots have new life instead of tons of dead water oak leaves. 
  One of my scriptures this morning was on laughter.  "I will turn their mourning into joy, I will comfort them, and give them gladness for their sorrow." Jeremiah 3:13.  My prayer for you if you are in sorrow is that it will be turned into joy in small ways everyday.  Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment