Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whirlwind Wednesday

My husband and I laugh on Wednesdays about how we went to bed on Sunday and we wake up to Wednesdays.  Wondering if that's an aging thing?  I have a full day of clients today which will make the day buzz by.  My prayer this morning is that I will be a person of hope to those who come through my door for guidance or comfort.  Came across a great quote by Helen Keller this week:"I do not want the peace that passeth understanding.  I want the understanding which bringeth peace."  My family has a special connection to Helen Keller.  I have a letter hanging on my wall in the den that she wrote to my Dad after she visited him in Northington Hospital in Tuscaloosa, AL in 1945.  My Dad, Henry Erwin, was a Medal of Honor recipient.  Not enough time today to say all I'd like to about him.  It is enough to say he was a good man.  I am lucky to be married to another good man as is my daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment