Monday, February 27, 2012

Hands for Christ

     It's our last chance week to use our hands for healing in February.  My devotion this morning from Madeleine L'Engle was to be aware of your hands and your opportunities to be Christ.  Mine have already been in the dishwater because I know my husband has a thing about dishes in the sink.  I do them so he will have a pleasant trip to his coffee.  Oh, I made coffee too.  It's always lovely to wake up and experience the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. "Jesus chose me for a sunbeam" is going through my mind as I type. So random as my mind races back to going with my neighbor, Emily, to her Baptist church for Vacation Bible School and learning that song. This is one of those 50 year memories!   My hands have also been busy paying bills today.  Guess that is to settle my own spirit and to make sure all my payments are on time.  I have a thing about that!
     How will your hands serve Christ this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment