Saturday, February 25, 2012

God walks among us

     Hope all is well with you after the storms yesterday. The rain came in buckets for several hours and was accompanied by huge bolts of lightening and loud thunder claps.  I'm glad to report the snow seekers from Shawmut UMC arrived safely in NC despite all the inclement weather.  Pray for their safety today as they attempt skiing, snow boarding, and tubing. 
     Today promises to be nicer with the bluebirds braving the chill to house hunt again.  My kitchen sink offers a prime opportunity for bird watching and makes dish washing so much more pleasant.  I'm going to have get out my best cat noisemakers so they will leave my birds alone.  I don't feed the birds due to the number of cats in my neighborhood but since I have  lots of seeds and berries in my yard the birds are frequent guests.
     My Bluffton Street Antique booth will get new Easter surprises today so stop by and take home some goodies to tuck in your Easter baskets. 
    "Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep and in peace.  God is awake. " Victor Hugo.
I will only add to that wisdom with "and walks among us".  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment