Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hooping and hollering on the Hooch for a minute

The last day of November sure went out like a tiger...I thought it was March that did that??That's about all I'm gonna say about that part of my day.  Most of you probably know I'm not a very good fan anyhow...today though I watched almost the entire game.  I certainly didn't go anywhere in the second half.  Queen Elizabeth even watched most of the last quarter.  It was easy to explain to someone who knows even less than me about football. Duke Boy was sad but he was happy earlier in the day about his other team--previously only known for their basketball team.  Go Duke! 

Have a lovely Sunday.  Go to church and thank God for your win or thank him for your patience until next year. 

Peace from the Hooch.  Do some Christmas shopping at Bluffton Antiques in Lanett, AL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment