Monday, November 25, 2013

Seeing with 3 year old eyes

Chilly day on the Hooch.  Haven't visited Dex today. 

Yesterday during church had coffee, cinnamon rolls, lemonade, muffins, and fruit loops. 

... fruit loops were ok but my imagination was better when I was eating cinnamon rolls prepared by 3 year old hands.

  Nursery Sundays are always entertaining.
 Coloring,
 hearing Veggie Tales,
                  seeing excitement in the eyes when the blocks fit the holes,
 Queen Elizabeth enjoying her cinnamon roll.

 I'm sure "big " church was fun too and worship was certainly different.

  I'm thankful during this Thanksgiving week that God provided me a set of 3 year old eyes to see the world for an hour.

Time to get to Monday with 60 year old eyes and bones.  Peace for the day from the Hooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment