Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring forward and pull weeds!

I love a night of Aleve sleep when I've earned it in my garden.  Ventured into a flower bed that I only go into this time of year.  Ferns, 2 kinds of vines--one house eating, the other looks sweet and timid--not to be fooled.  It will eat the siding of your house and loves wood.  It's a rite of spring to stop the onslaught.  Still lots more on the other side of the back steps. 

It was all I could do to make myself leave the garden to go to a baby shower for an upcoming new family member.  Sweet baby Ryan.  Very entertaining to watch his big sister help open his presents.  Also got to hold Baby Jake--he was born on my birthday--he will be 1 and I will be 59 years older than 1 on that day.  What a cutie.  He and I both!

The birds are singing.  Time for coffee in the backyard with Duke Boy. 

Then another wonderful Lenten message at Shawmut UMC.  Join us.  Don't forget the time change.  Move it!

No comments:

Post a Comment