Sunday, March 24, 2013

Night out off the Hooch

I could write about the weather forever because it's such a story.  My yard has tarps and sheets over the
plants that were in the basement last week.  Shocking and some awe --had a pot of bulbs that I was supposed to plant--picked a beautiful narcissus that bloomed from that pile.  So cool.

Tried to take a pix of my first EVER bloom on my cherry tree.  Of course, you can't see it but the trees --the oaks, were awesome behind it. Probably too intimidated to bloom before.


Great night in Columbus with my children and Ms. M. Treated to a great evening of "Cotton Patch Gospels" and supper at Hulihans.  Both I highly recommend. The show was soooooo good.  I saw it many years ago in B'ham with Harry Chapin's brother--I think--?? in the show.  It was at Samford.  Jesus served biscuits at the last supper.  Amazing acting and musicians --great vocal--WOW. The Wednesday night show has tickets--go. 

Girls just wanna have fun!
Happy customers!. This is how you spell where we ate.


Tomorrow is Palm Sunday.  I will "walk in the footsteps of Jesus" in the nursery. 

Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment