Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tired but happy

My rumpus is tired from the rumpus.  I just unpacked my most favortist--I know that's not a word, but it matches my feeling the bestest--box of Santas. A box that held the little guy that started all this madness.  My parents gave him to me when I was little--he is a bank--they were probably trying to also encourage a habit of saving $. Unfortunately, that part of the message didn't take hold.  Santamania did. 

Unfortunately, I just noticed there is a box of my favortist Christmas teapots missing.  Hmmm???Garage??  Please say it ain't so. 

Guess the rumpus is on-going.  Decorating tip of the day--"never underestimate the power of a string of white lights."  I'll be passing the hat for my power bill later. 

I am happy to report that at the table where we eat there are 3 out of 4 places where one could sit and enjoy a meal.  There are two spots in the livingroom for tired rumpusses or rumpi(??? ) and several spots in the den.  I did not fill Duke Boy's chair or block the view of the TV.  

Time to get ready for work so I can get some relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment