Saturday, November 10, 2012

News from the Prettiest

My new stadium seats need footwarmers.  Don't get me wrong, I was really glad my rear wasn't on the concrete bleachers last night.  However, my feet were freezing. Needed boots.  I had a blankie--oh well, Lanett lost last night so I won't have to worry about freezing again for awhile. 

Today the view is fabulours from my window seat.  My sitting room is complete now.  Ok--still needs pictures.  Rats.. I forgot to get those nails for plaster walls--if you haven't tried them you should.  Otherwise you have to pretend your livingroom  wall was fired on the day the Fort Tyler battle was fought just across the Hooch.  People who don't know much about history or time in general will believe those stories if told with a straight face.  The battle scar was lost last year when I had my livingroom wall professionally repaired. 

Peace to all on this glorious day. 

Let love be your greatest aim.  I Corinthians 14:1

 Prettiest at the Halloween mask contest at the Pastoral Institute.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment