Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time traveling

Excited about traveling tomorrow so I've given up sleeping.  Figure I'll grab some sleep on the way to another time zone that's behind us. Hopefully, at 3AM, I packed the clothes I'll need for this short visit. I'm going to see folks who've seen me after a night of sleeping on the floor after a packed house at Grandmother's at Christmas.  This is with 16 or so folks sharing 2 bathrooms .  Perhaps they won't be surprised by my casual clothes?  

I'm really hoping I'll be able to cram my suitcase into an overhead bin.  If not, I'll pay the extra $20 to let it get it's own crammed in spot under the plane. 

Time for one more nap before work.

Peace from the river.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I remember that Christmas. Grandmother's large house suddenly turned very small.

    ReplyDelete