Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rainy day people

More rain songs are in order---"raindrops keep falling on my head", I know you think of Paul Newman when you hear that one.  Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.  Great movie.  Robert Redford too.  What a combo. 

"Rainy night in GA."  Hope you get to sing it again tonight, Gladys. 

Thinking of a great time at the beach a couple of years back with my mother, sister, and me at the beach.  We were walking at night singing songs from categories that we'd name.  It started with the moon because it was beautiful moonlit night and ended up who knows were. Try it next time you have a gathering.  Mom had some great songs from the 40s while my sister and I chimed in with other years.  A flashlight makes a great microphone or spotlight.  If you do a Gene Kelly on beach chairs be prepared to walk funny the next day. 

Peace and more rain please.

No comments:

Post a Comment