Friday, May 4, 2012

A well-watered garden

Australia and South Korea have now clicked on.  Post #80 with 1595 hits.  Y'all just amaze me.

 Today , I could have slept late. Guess this Paris time is rough on my sleep cycle.

 Being able to listen to my birds sing up the sun is pretty amazing. 4 or 5 different songs going on out there.  Hope they are all high above the cat that lurks in my garden--lurking and garden are not words  you want to see in the same sentence--he/she can lurk on my snakes but not on my birds.  He/she, whence forth to be called: Lurky--has a few more moment of lurkdom--come daylight I shall step on the back porch, do my best "get out of my yard" Tarzan yell, and banish Lurky for the day.  He will have to wait for the nighttime to get his snake groove on.  These are the lies we tell ourselves about the tranquility of our garden while we are away at work. 

Joy, thanks for the rain, God.  My prayer is that you will allow him to satisfy your needs today.

The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs...You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
      Isaiah 58:11 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment