Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cereal moments

A dream of mine that has reached fruition--sounds like a cereal ingredient--is a "cutting garden". It is still very difficult to cut any flower in my yard since I know most of their names.

  This morning I'm thinking of my niece as I fill my house with the scent of gardenias. I neglected to trim those bushes last year and probably the year before --and this year oh golly gee-they are pulling to the ground with blooms.

Speaking of cereal--I gathered enough blueberries before the blue jays got them --to cover the top of my cereal.  Oh my goodness. 

Thanks to all of you who helped make our fund raiser a success yesterday.

Don't be a potty pooper when the potty comes to your yard for "Relay for Life".  Remember someone you love and support the research to end the awfulness of the disease.  I sent mine on to a great friend.  Enjoy!

                                                     Peaceful Wednesday from the Hooch

No comments:

Post a Comment