Saturday, April 28, 2012

You have a rampart

Latvia and France have now clicked on my page.  A co-owner from Bluffton Street Antiques is from Latvia so maybe it's not a coincidence.  The French folk are viewing on normal time since that's what my page is set for--if you missed that post- I tried unsuccessfully to set the time on my blog--no luck--decide to acclimate the brain and body for my trip to France--it's not yet scheduled.  Still waiting for someone to read this and give me a humanitarian award for writing about the Hooch and my garden--takers?

Inside now after a round of hellos and water on all my plants.  Re potted a couple of plants that the windstorm got last week.  They shall be happy again soon.  Attempted to make a rain barrel from an old trash can--the one the opossum ate the lid off--an old screen and a bungee cord.  Not enough bungee in that cord so I will have to resort and develop plan B--stands for Bigger Bungee. 

Bird boycott still in progress for the red bowl in the garden tub.  Maybe birds don't like red?? I'm not giving up yet.  I put fresh water out for them--little hot towel rack and some casteel soap--just kidding.  I do want them to feel welcome


(The Lord) will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
                                                                                  Psalm 91:4 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment