Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Watching for God's answers

"The time of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord."    Act 3:19 KJV

Scripture in 3 places this morning about God's presence after awakening
                           from an unrefreshing night of worries. 

"Don't be weary in prayer...watch for God's answers..." . Colossians 4:2 TLB

The Holy Spirit speaks to me through scripture and other books of devotion that I try to surround myself with in the morning before gardening.  Until I surround my back garden with lights solace isn't found in digging in the wee hours.  Rock Man,my neighbor, will have trouble sleeping then too if I resort to such pursuits.

"...Don't get discouraged.  God, your God, is with you every step you take."
                                     Joshua 1:9  The Message

Time for breakfast now with my calmer spirit.  Peace be unto thee this wondrous Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment