Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello Malaysia

Amazing how much more knowledgable I am since starting this blog.  ...I did not say smarter.  I just read about Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia--look it up.  Someone there--are you reading this?---clicked on this page.  Does that amaze you as much as it does me?  See I'm one of those who goes to our local Wal-Mart and thinks--who are all these people?? and why don't they open another check out line?
Bottom line--thanks to all of you who continue to click on this page--it's very inspiring.

Cover up all those baby plants tonight---35 degrees, really? The birds are a little quieter this morning.  Probably trying to find their sox.  I knew I hadn't bought plants yet for a reason--  paying taxes a main reason--I don't count my 3 tomato plants, my lettuce on the back porch, my zinna seed in all my pots. I NEED blooming things.  My hydrangea from church is a spectacular shade of blue with those lovely mop head blooms.  Perhaps it won't get that cold tonight???  Beware gardeners.

Ecclesiastes 3:1  to everything there is a season..  This is what happens when we get ahead of our seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment