Monday, April 2, 2012

April Foolishness

Je t'aime.  ( I love you.)  Paris is so beautiful but very rainy and chilly.  Cruising on the Seine requires a coat and an umbrella.  My spirits shall not be dampened!

OK, so I am there in my mind and on the Internet.  It is on my bucket list.  I have a very deep bucket and a very shallow bank account.  Surely there is a pulpit swap in Paris where Duke boy could go?  I don't have any readers in France yet .  Russia and Germany only, so far.  A Parisian experience could be great for those of us in the fast lane for 60.  Think of the joy of living on the Hooch for the summer if you did a house swap in Paris with us? 

Back to the reality of Monday on the Hooch.  If you are a local Bluffton Street Antiques has some great goodies for those Easter baskets.  My booth (#19) even has some baskets with grass for you to fill with imaginative finds for your sweeties.  Good sermon and free lunch at First UMC of  West Point today.
Check out the Pastoral Institute at http://www.pilink.org/ for all the happening there this month. 

"Each day, and the living of it, has to be a conscious creation in which discipline and order are relieved with some play and pure foolishness. "
                May Sarton

No comments:

Post a Comment