Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wall Bustin'

     "before all these walls built on fear there was unity in the mind and heart of God." Henri Nouwen

Time to go do my part to break down walls today. Good to know that I don't do this alone. Good to know you are out there too.  My prayer is that others will recognize your own personal gift for wall busting and honor it rather than fear it. The older I get the more I tend to back away from the use of sledge hammers for wall busting.  Many walls require a small chisle and mallet.  This attention to detail can prevent further injury to the hearts involved since the weight of the wall is usually damage enough.  God has given you all you need to remove wall dust from your eyes.  Use those tears followed by a good belly laugh. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment