Monday, March 26, 2012

Estate sale bargains

More like March and less like May this morning.  The birds have their teeny little windbreakers on this morning while hunting their breakfasts. I'm still feeling like I did time on the stair master after all that pine straw spreading on Saturday.  Still got a bunch more to spread.  I am happy to report that my garden is looking marvelous!  My bargain of the weekend was a $5.50 bird bath from an estate sale yesterday.  It's under some shade so the birdies won't burn their tootsies this summer. 

Enjoy this last week of March.  Get outdoors and look for all things growing and blooming.  It's amazing to see how many things have multiplied during their long winter of sleep.

"You did it: you changed wild lament into whirling dance.....God,my God, I can't thank you enough."
Psalm 30:12  The Message  ( Actually this was my best find at the estate sale.  A brand new leather copy of the The Message for $1.50.  The pages are that wonderful thin paper with gold edges.  A great Easter present to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment