Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Joyful radiance


May the Lord bless and protect you; my the Lord's face radiate with joy because of you; may he be gracious to you, show you his favor, and give you his peace.
                                             Numbers 6:24-26  The Living Bible

Isn't it great to know that the Lord's face radiates with joy because of you even when you are just too tired to try anymore? 

It's only Tuesday here and it feels like Friday already.  I'm giving thanks today for rain on the flowers, kind friends, and a loving family.  I'm counting on God's radiance over my face helping make the day a little easier.  What a gift to know that he is joyful over my face.   There is a makeup mirror at my Mom's house that  has an 8x magnifier on it.  I am rarely joyful when I use it.  Today I shall--my garden word, be mindful that God's face is radiating with joy because of me and I shall hold that image to give me peace today.

Prayers continue for the families touched by loss today in this Valley.   May they feel God's presence and peace today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment