Monday, July 9, 2012

Urbanus tells all

Welcome to my blog, Ukraine.

 I am watering to maintain the life of my garden.  My black-eyed Susans have finally decided that they want to live.  My zinnias are being temperamental and demanding daily watering in order to show off their cuteness. I believe we might be kin. 

Last evening Vacation Bible School started at Shawmut UMC and we had a heap of children.  After our opening event we spent the evening in the cool breeze of the front lawn leaping on the water slide, decorating the sidewalk with chalk, and making fish name tags.  If you are in the area bring your children tonite at 5:30.  They will have fun, learn Bible stories, and be in the company of some new friends.  We will even feed them a snack supper.  I will be the storyteller, Urbanus, the sea urchin.  The name is actually from Romans 16.  It was my scripture this morning and I was needing a sea urchin name.  Don't you love it? 

Peace to all.  Stay cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment