Monday, September 10, 2012

Help it's fall and I love to get up

Had a pretty severe blood loss yesterday about sunset. On my fabulous back patio garden trying to watch the sunset.  Damp with bug spray but the mosquitoes must have been starving or I just looked like a tasty treat. Almost gave up and came in but instead put on more repellent. Hopefully, I'm not West Nile infected now--heed the warnings.

This morning my window is open and my coffee is getting chilly quicker than usual.  I don't mind.  My birds are singing.  My neighbors cats went to live on the farm--they really did--my chipmunks are doing happy dances complete with chest bumps to celebrate.  Not sure if they, cats not chipmunks,  were the ones who kept the coyote at bay but I saw him on Thursday and we heard something eat something last night--could have been the owl but I didn't hear him giving a hoot.

Pray without ceasing.  I Thessalonians 5:17. Conversations about life count.  I think.  I hope.  I pray. That was one. I hope. Mondays are usually great days for such conversations.  as are Tuesday-Sundays. 
Praying you will have a day touched with the wonder of the coolness of fall.  The upright kind.  Not the can't get up variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment