Monday, June 4, 2012

Turtle parade

China and Denmark.  17 Countries clicked on this page.  Never cease to be amazed by that. 

Watched a turtle parade on the river last night.  Dusky dark and they all slid off rocks and followed each other down river.  Very cute.( I have to admit before I looked upstream thought it was an alligator.)  Always look twice.

Used up all my bend-overs in the yard yesterday.  Duke boy and I bought plants Saturday from two other plant nuts.  One was a day lily nut and the other just a flower nut.  Got the most gorgeous burgundy lilies from the latter.  Hope the grasshoppers aren't chewing on them as I write.  I know I said I wasn't going to buy any more flowers---I think I can hear Dionne Warwick singing "Promises, promises..."

Hedgie girl returning to  school today to put some finishing touches on her degree.  Pray for safety and great teachers who want to see their students learn.

Peacefully Monday to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment