Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bitterness management Day

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you...and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another...Ephesians 4: 31&32
This is a tall order for the day.  Perhaps we could just try this at home...for those of you who live alone...Wal-mart trips...church...work.  ?? Where are you most prone to bitterness, wrath and anger.  Anger is the go to word--rarely do people seek my assistance and call it "bitterness".  Do you have a "bitterness management class?"  Nah--don't get those calls...perhaps there would be fewer calls for anger management if I did.  Usually there are layers of bitterness under the anger. 

Where does my tender heart need to beat today?  Lord, you have exposed yours to me in my garden this morning.  Thank you for layering my heart with your beauty in my garden.  Blueberries in my tummy to sweeten my day.  Chipmunks running to hide.  Birds singing.  Lilies, hydrangeas, daisies, cone flowers, zinnias, butterfly bushes.  Tomatoes.  Grasshoppers eating everything in their path--really???  OK, no bitterness.  It can hit before you leave the yard--see!

Peaceful Tuesday. Be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment